Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to Beantown


Here we go... time for the first post! It's Wednesday, which means I'm pretty much getting ready to say its the weekend. There is a little bit of business to attend to first though, and I think its called Game 5 of the ALCS! The Sox have to come back and win this thing so we can have the big parade in Boston again, giving me an excuse to skip a day of classes. Another bit of business tomorrow night has something to do with black and gold. That's right, the Big Bad Bruins have their home opener tomorrow night at the Garden. So not only do I have to plan my schedule around that, but I gotta make time to get up to Salem on Friday for the Halloween festivities, work for Suffolk on Saturday, and work on like a million midterms. That brings me up to Sunday, and the Pats are gonna roll over the Dolphins for yet another win!


As soon as I get this thing setup better I'll start filling you in more about Suffolk and what it's like to live in Boston. Until then, check out the Weekly Laugh section (updated weekly for your viewing pleasure). Stay classy Boston.

No comments: