Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Parade and My Life Story


So today was the Sox parade... it was INSANITY. If you've have never been to a championship parade then I recommend you try to check one out soon. You can count on one in about 3 months when the Pats win...AGAIN! And check out the sweet pic of Manny being Manny (Courtesy of some girl named Kristin). But now that the Sox players have cleared off the duckboats and the sea of fans have parted, it's time for normal Suffolk life to resume.


Like I said I would do about 3 weeks ago, I'll give you a little background on me. I'm originally from a small town, and when I say small I mean small, in Central Mass. If anyone has ever heard of the Quabbin Reservoir then you're pretty close. I grew up a huge Boston sports fan...like you haven't noticed! So I love going to Suffolk because it's in the best part of the best city in the world and that's no lie. When I'm not in class I keep busy at an internship with the Boston Bruins, who will be bringing another trophy to the city shortly! I live in the North End, and the best places to eat or only steps away from my place, which means I'll be pretty huge before too long. Hopefully the 10 minute walk to class will help with that! But that's all I feel like telling you right now, so I you'll just have to wait for more.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Some girl named Kristin? I don't appreciate that.