Monday, November 5, 2007

This Week is Already Way Too Long


So it's Monday and this week looks like it's going to last about 100 days. There's nothing worse than waking up late on a Monday when you are supposed to be at class for 8 AM. Then looking ahead for the week, I realized I have about 4 exams and 2 papers due before Friday, and a week packed full of crazy stuff. I had a Bruins game last night, one Thursday night, and another on Saturday. I'm watching the final episode of The Contender (the boxing show) live tomorrow night at the Garden, so that should be some good action. Then on Thursday I have to go to a wine tasting with Cam Neely and Ray Bourque for the Bruins Foundation, meaning I'll have to miss class, putting me behind yet another chapter! But at least I'm not sick anymore! The worst thing that can happen to you in college is getting sick. You feel so miserable, but still have to go to class otherwise you'll fall so behind. To make things even worse, you don't get enough sleep to feel better for at least 2 weeks. I guess things could be a lot worse though, it could be raining out everyday or snowing making my walk to school impossible. Hold on though...wait a second...my memory is coming back....and oh that's right it did rain all day Saturday, and I had to walk all the way from the North End to Suffolk in the middle of the hurricane so I could play hockey. I don't know which was worse though, the storm or the hockey game. I'll give you a hint though this picture is what Boston looked like on Saturday, and the hockey game was much worse! Looking at the bright side of things though, at least the Patriots beat the Colts, showing the football world that New England is the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. I would kill for some Pat's tickets right about now, so if anybody wants to make me an offer, I'd listen. My spending cap would be about $50 right now though, so I doubt that would even get me into the parking lot to tailgate. But it's okay, I'd still be happy to watch from my own t.v. Peyton Manning sitting and sulking on the bench like he did yesterday. Well, that's all I've got time for today, so until I have something worth saying again, stay classy Boston or wherever you are.

No comments: