Thursday, November 29, 2007

CRAZY


So like I said earlier this week, this is the craziest time of college. As if I wasn't preoccupied enough with all the work I have due in the next week or so, Tuesday turned into one of the worst days I've had in awhile. After spending about 6 hours in a Target store in Woburn with a dozen Bruins players shopping for Christmas presents for kids, I wound up sick as a dog back at my apartment. One thing lead to another and I ended up spending about 10 hours in MGH getting meds pumped into. Not only do I just hate hospitals in general, but I hate them even more when I have to miss 3 classes, an exam, and work, all when I have more stress than needed! Well, to say the least, it was not an enjoyable day. The upside is that my professors are all understanding of the situation and say they will cut me some slack in making up the missed work.

Anyways, around the town tonight is the tree lighting ceremony on the Boston common, so check it out. Also, check on the B's game, should be pretty good.

1 comment:

WhitneySU said...

well, im slightly offended that i am not mentioned in this post. i hate to toot my own horn here, but come on man, someone *cough cough* certainly did put in a lot of time taking care of you when you were ill....

: )