Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Snowing!


So remember when you were a kid and snow was the greatest thing in the world? Well when you live in Boston, are a commuter student, have to walk uphill to school both ways, or all of the above, then snow is your worst nightmare! Yea sure it looked nice coming down last night, falling on trees illuminated with Christmas lights, but trying to walk through it today was like an Olympic event. To make it worse, as I look outside right now, its snowing even more! If I go missing in the storm, this picture will be what goes on milk cartons.

So anyways, I only have four, I repeat FOUR days of classes left, then its finals crunch time. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I hate Suffolk, it's actually the exact opposite, but I cannot wait for finals to be over, and to be off from school for a month. I'll still be living in the city so I can work down at the B's and play some hockey, but still, no classes is golden!

Time to update life here at Suffolk. I'm being asked to mention the Winter Ball this Friday, so there you go, it's been mentioned. Should be a good time for anyone going, although I won't be going so half the fun will be missing! I heard the tree lighting last week was great, but once again I didn't attend. Maybe next year I'll be lucky enough to get to it, though I highly doubt it. In a side note, I have heard some speculation that the rat shown and discussed in a previous post was in fact a fake. I would like to be the first to say that I am completely offended by these statements, but also at this time will not deny these rumors. Stay classy Boston.

1 comment:

WhitneySU said...

you certainly are a piece of work, fitzgerald. your blog always makes me laugh!