Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year?

Christmas is over. New Years is a few days away. Do you know what that means? It means I've been eating way too much and will continue to do so in the next few days. I went home for Christmas, and those of you who have been to college know that when you go home on break you are fed like a king. It's funny how different things are than when you were in high school. When I was in high school, if I didn't like something my mother didn't care. If I didn't like it, I didn't eat. Now though, I get 17 courses at every meal. The worst, well it was the tastiest, but most fattening, was a 6 pound prime rib I tried to devour on Christmas. To say the least, I need New Years to get over with soon, so I can start with those "resolutions".

So there is nothing else really going on worth talking about. The Bruins have been struggling of late, the Celtics are still rolling, but who cares because right now it's all about the Pats. Tomorrow night at 8:15, the Pats will try to become the first team to ever go 16-0. This has been the most unbelievable year to live in Beantown and be a sports fan. Unless you live here, it's hard to understand. But, I'll try to hold on to these good teams while they last because Boston more than any other city knows about struggling teams.


I saw "Starsky and Hutch" the other night, and thought I'd throw a picture into the blog and give it a good review. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Maybe I'll make a post dedicated to my top ten favorite movies. Stay tuned.

No comments: