Friday, January 25, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action


About a week ago I was approached about being part of an online video for Suffolk. Part of the deal, was that a film crew needed to interview before the Bruins game at the Garden last night. It was an interesting experience, as I had never been part of an interview before. The only issue was my boss, a former NHL player, decided to bust in during the interview to ask me for more tickets for the game. I think that says it all right there.

The Pats are about to win another Super Bowl, which means we will have another parade through the campus of Suffolk! One of the best parts of Suffolk is the fact that you get to be apart of so much that takes place in the city. If you want to be around sports, entertainment, and just an abundance of culture, then Suffolk is the place!

No comments: