Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let it Rain


What a miserable day it is today. Its a typical rainy Boston day, and it's freezing. It was one of those days when it was impossible to get out of bed and get going. I would like to blame it mostly on the weather, but it had more to do with the fact that I waited until last night at 1 am to start a paper due today. It was really my fault though, I mean it was the first night of the Beanpot and I had to go to that. For those of you who don't know, the Beanpot is an annual college hockey tournament between BU, BC, Harvard, and Northeastern played at the Garden. It is pretty much the college hockey equivalent of the Super Bowl (by the way the real Super Bowl will not be discussed in this blog). Anyways, it is great action, and last night Harvard beat Northeastern and BC defeated BU in OT. The finals will be played next Monday, and the great thing about being at Suffolk is that you can literally go watch the game about 5 minutes after you get out of class.

Other than that, not too much to report on here. School is going decent this week, but that can always change! I'm sure the city will be a madhouse today between the voters and the rain....maybe it's good there was no "victory" parade!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You know what I was doing at 1 am this morning? zZZz. :-D

WhitneySU said...

I think that I got you beat there with the whole procrastination thing... FYI.