Thursday, February 14, 2008

Buddha, Beanpots, and MORE!


What is up with the weather here this last week? On Sunday it was sunny and we had snow squalls, it was like 4 degrees in the beginning of the week, and now its going to be warm tomorrow. Can anyone say global warming? So other than crazy weather, things have been pretty slow the last week or so. BC won the Beanpot unfortunatley (I'm a big Harvard fan). They did push the game to OT with a late goal, but it just wasn't their year.

I'm happy to say that we have a nice 3 day weekend coming up! Those are always circled on the calendar at school because a) the week leading up to them flies and b) the next week is so short! They really can make 2 weeks soo much better. The downside, I have a 8 page midterm paper due on Tuesday, but its double spaced so that's easy. On Sunday I have to go to the Bruins Charity Auction, but it's at this awesome Chinese place called Mantra in Downtown Crossing, so it's close to school too which is nice. You really don't understand how close everything in the city is until you live here. There's a bunch of good movies out I want to see too, so I'll have to snag someone to go with me. I wanted to see Cloverfield for the longest time, but my interest is gone so I'll have to find something else. I just found a really good steak house right near campus too, so I'll definitely have a lot to do over those 3 days. Hopefully it will be warm though this weekend though because none of my friends like to go out when it's cold! You know who you are! They may or may not be other bloggers for Suffolk!

1 comment:

WhitneySU said...

They may or may not be bloggers for Suffolk?

Low blow, man. You know how I hate the cold.