Thursday, February 28, 2008

B's and Greeks

Ahhh the duldrums of late February and early March! This may be the toughest time of the semester, as everyone is waiting for SPRING BREAK!!!! It may be a bold statement, but I'll make it anyways. This time of the year may be worse than finals! That may be strong, but I feel as if it's an accurate statement. It's not a matter of wanting warm weather, as much as I do, it's a matter of wanting a break from class! I mean it's not that bad right now, but a change would be nice! Well only two more weeks and it will be here.

Classes are going okay, nothing too great to report on that front. My Sports Crisis class is great, partly due to the fact that we spend 50 minutes a day three days a week talking about nothing but sports. It's one of the best classes I have taken here, as I can draw from my own personal experiences, and combine them with new ideas I haven't encountered yet. Anyone who likes sports a lot or a little, should sign up for this course. All my other classes aren't bad, just not as interesting!

Other than that, I have been thinking that I might want to travel this summer. I'm not talking about backpacking around the world, but maybe Italy or Greece for a week. I've always thought it would be an amazing part of the world to travel to, and looking ahead, I'm not sure how many other chances I would have to go. And the beaches there sound amazing, even though I'm not sure how an Irish guy would fair under such conditions!

So other than, the only thing I have to mention is the FOUR game winning streak the B's are on right now. It looks more likely every day that we will be in the playoffs this year, so that is very exciting!

No comments: