Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring is Sprung


Even though it's only been about 5 weeks since the groundhog said we had 6 weeks left of winter, judging by the weather this week, I think spring has sprung. Other than some rain the other day, it has been like 60 degrees out everyday. Who needs to go to Florida on spring break when its like this out!? The fact that it's March has also fed into my illusion that the warm weather is here to stay, even though any New Englander knows that it will never last. Despite that, the warm weather has made this week go by so fast.


So my hockey season is over, which is too bad, because I could use the additional work out! Lucky for me though, I have been able to get into some games at the Garden, and will be playing in a big tilt over spring break against some former players. Still dealing with hockey, the Bruins have been positionined themselves for nice playoff run, making time in the office pretty exciting. Apparentley, a couple of players are shaving their heads for charity, and I have been nominated to take part in the event as well. Unfortunatley, I don't think I will be participating in the "shaving", as I don't think I would dig the bald look. I'll keep you updated on any possible changes on that front.


The other reason that this week is so good, has to do with the fact that Spring Training is in full swing, and that means that the Sox will be back in Boston before too long! As big of a hockey fan as I am, I still appreciate the opening of the baseball seaon more than any other sport. So here's to the B's making the playoffs, the Sox repeating as World Champs, and the warm weather stay here for the duration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here