Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bricka BREAKA Firecracka Sis Boom Ba

Spring break is officially 4 hours away for me! One more class to go, and I AM FREE for about 12 days. I'm looking forward to this break to, as I've got A LOT going on. Starting off tonight, HUGE game vs. Tampa Bay. This is a must win for the B's as we come down the home stretch. Saturday is another game vs. Philly, which means there should be a lot of good hitting on the ice, and maybe a few in the stands when nobody is looking! After the game I'm going to swing by the Irish American Hockey Classic to get primed up for St. Paddy's Day. On to the BIG plans for Sunday. There's a good chance I'm going to Southie for the Parade, followed by a day of festive activities. Needless to say, Sunday should be great, but Monday probably not so much. Tuesday I'm playing in a game at the Garden against some alumni guys like Cam Neely and Donny Sweeney. I'm looking forward to this mostly because it means I can try to level my boss a few times! For the rest of the week I will probably be heading home to help conduct the Varsity Baseball tryouts. Even though I haven't played in a while, it's always great to get back out there with my old coaches and help out the younger guys. I'm looking for the old high school to make an impressive run at a state championship this season! Anyways, I think that I'll have a pretty decent break, and the best part is, after we get back, only one more month of school!

No comments: